Wednesday 10 June 2009

Evening all!

Aside from being ultra-pleased with the tagline for this (hah! beef flute!), I'm not all that chuffed with this one. I've put it on here because maybe one day people will look back upon this blog from their urine powered hovercars and be able to chart the rise to promience of the greatest acrylic-weilding artist cum jetpack bounty-hunter of the early noughties - GUILLERMO DEL ELLIOTTA.

Or not, I dunno. Anyway, i spent ages and ages sorting out the jeans, then got sick of looking at it and painted the rest in the space of about half an hour. You can really tell.

I think that may well be my biggest problem as an art-dude. If you look at any comic on WFHIT you can see the quality of the drawing fade slowly into a childlike scrawl as it nears the end. If I spend too much time on a picture I gradually get tired of drawing the damn thing and begin to lust for pastures new.

I'll do my best to reign in my wandering attention span, I assure you. Or whatever. Fuck it. I'm sick of writing this bloody post now. Go to hell all of you.

3 comments:

Nebulosus said...

Fuck yeah, glad to see you have a blog. I read WFHIT regularly and I fucking love your art.

Vintage Brandy said...

Cheers, man! I remember your email a while back - thanks for the kind words, and thanks for not giving up on the site despite all the neglect.

thereisnofork said...

nice euphemisms - i'll be sure to drop these into everyday conversation