Saturday 30 May 2009

True stories of testicular drama

Nash devised a comic based upon true events that actually happened to my scrotum! In my heady youth, I was the proud recipient of a viral infection known as epididymo-orchiditis.

Basically, in my second year of uni, I caught a nasty cold. My body, possibly as a form of revenge for me incessantly goading it with alcohol and improper sleeping patterns, decided to transmit my infection to my epididymus (the tubular structure where sperm congeals before it gets forced out via a urethral railgun onto my laptop monitor). And so began a torturous week of sitting standing up. Still to this day, I feel little twinges in my nuts whenever I'm a little under the weather or if danger is approaching.

So people, don't take your balls for granted - they could turn on you at any moment.

Anyway, people, I'm working on my acrylics still and should have something to show for it next week sometime.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is basically your superpower, man. Your Spidey-sense is in your gooseberries.

thereisnofork said...

huge fan of what fresh hell is this? and pretty much created this profile just to say so. so go you!

Vintage Brandy said...

Cheers, thereisnofork! Either I'm blushing like hell or that face-rash is back.